On this podcast episode I’m joined by Robert (Robbie) Kroger of Blood Origins. Robbie has his PhD in Restoration Ecology and specializes in wetlands. Robbie is also the founder of Blood Origins, a film-making company focused on documenting conservation across the globe. The goal is to convey the truth around hunting.
In case you are not familiar with Blood Origins’ work the organization has documented hunters such as Matt Ross of QDMA, Dr. Grant Woods of Growing Deer TV, Aaron Warbritton of The Hunting Public, Cuz Strickland and Will Primos.
We encourage you to listen to the podcast by clicking the link below. If you like the podcast please also take time to subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes by clicking the link below. These positive reviews and subscriptions help us more than you know.
Support the Podcast! Get Free Stock:
In this episode we discuss:
- Documenting conservation
- Documenting hunters
- “This is my why” campaign
- Documenting tradition and culture of hunting
- Conservation across the globe
- Congressional policy prohibiting conservation
- Whitetail Rally Round©
- And much more.
- Follow Blood Origins on Facebook, Youtube and Instagram.
- To follow us on Facebook click https://www.facebook.com/whitetailguruhunting/
- Like us on Instagram by clicking https://www.instagram.com/whitetailguru/
- Subscribe to Whitetail Guru Hunting on YouTube – http://bit.ly/2JM8cDj
- Keep up with us at whitetailguruhunting.com