On this podcast episode I’m joined by Georgia Bear Project Leader Adam Hammond. We discuss bear biology 101, bear behavior, bear diet and bear research. This is a very interesting episode about one of the Appalachians’ big game animals.
We encourage you to listen to the podcast by clicking the link below. If you like the podcast please also take time to subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes by clicking the link below. These positive reviews and subscriptions help us more than you know.
iTunes link: Episode #47
In this episode we discuss:
- Bear Biology 101
- Bear hibernating habits
- Bear feeding habits
- The three distinct Georgia populations
- Bear collaring research
- Results of Georgia bear with dogs
- Acorn surveys
- Bear habitat
- And much more.
- To follow us on Facebook click https://www.facebook.com/whitetailguruhunting/
- Like us on Instagram by clicking https://www.instagram.com/whitetailguru/
- Subscribe to Whitetail Guru Hunting on YouTube – http://bit.ly/2JM8cDj
- Keep up with us at whitetailguruhunting.com
- Butcher Box: http://bit.ly/2HxweOM