On this podcast episode Daniel and I break down our public land bear hunting trip as well as what we have planned for hunting the rut. We also discuss what it’s like to mentor a new hunter and some of the common questions new hunters may have when getting started.
We encourage you to listen to the podcast by clicking the link below. If you like the podcast please also take time to subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes by clicking the link below. These positive reviews and subscriptions help us more than you know.
iTunes link: Episode #42
In this episode we discuss:
- North Georgia DIY black bear hunt
- Scouting black bears
- Summer scouting
- Rut hunting plans
- Mentoring a new hunter
- Field to Fork
- To follow us on Facebook click https://www.facebook.com/whitetailguruhunting/
- Like us on Instagram by clicking https://www.instagram.com/whitetailguru/
- Subscribe to Whitetail Guru Hunting on YouTube – http://bit.ly/2JM8cDj
- Keep up with us at whitetailguruhunting.com
- Butcher Box: http://bit.ly/2HxweOM
- Free Turkey: http://bit.ly/2VAjImD