On this podcast episode I talk to Kip Adams who is the Director of Conservation for the Quality Deer Management Association. In this episode we take a deep dive into two prominent deer disease. This episode is educational for every hunter, especially those in CWD zones. Take a listen! Apply it! We hope you enjoy!
We encourage you to listen to the podcast by clicking the link below. If you like the podcast please also take time to subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes by clicking the link below. These positive reviews and subscriptions help us more than you know.
iTunes link: Episode #41
In this episode we discuss:
- Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease
- Outbreaks of 2007 and 2012
- HD regional outbreaks of 2019
- Chronic Wasting Disease
- History of CWD
- How CWD is spread
- CWD regulations
- Testing for CWD
- Wisconsin CWD Study
- CWD recommendations for testing deer
- Whitetail Rally Round©
- To learn more about QDMA click here.
- To follow us on Facebook click https://www.facebook.com/whitetailguruhunting/
- Like us on Instagram by clicking https://www.instagram.com/whitetailguru/
- Subscribe to Whitetail Guru Hunting on YouTube – http://bit.ly/2JM8cDj
- Keep up with us at whitetailguruhunting.com
- Butcher Box: http://bit.ly/2HxweOM
- Free ground beef: http://bit.ly/2VAjImD