On this podcast I talk with Moriah Boggess who is a graduate student at Mississippi State University. Moriah talks about his experience hunting Mississippi public land as well as the allergy and diseases that certain tick species carry. We talk about all this and more in this episode of the the Whitetail Guru Hunting Podcast.
We encourage you to listen to the podcast by clicking the link below. If you like the podcast please also take time to subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes by clicking the link below. These positive reviews and subscriptions help us more than you know.
iTunes link: Episode #40
In this episode we discuss:
- DIY Utah Elk Hunt
- Mississippi public land whitetails
- Whitetail hunting stories
- Hunting terrain and food plots
- Tick Red Meat Allergy
- Tick Diseases
- Prescribed Fire
- To check out the Hunt The Land podcast click here.
- Find out more about #mentor2hunt at huntingtheland.com
- To follow us on Facebook click https://www.facebook.com/whitetailguruhunting/
- Like us on Instagram by clicking https://www.instagram.com/whitetailguru/
- Subscribe to Whitetail Guru Hunting on YouTube – http://bit.ly/2JM8cDj
- Keep up with us at whitetailguruhunting.com
- Butcher Box: http://bit.ly/2HxweOM
- Free Ground Beef For Life: http://bit.ly/2VAjImD