On this podcast episode I talk to Timothy Kent of Phenix Branding. In this episode we talk about how Tim prepares venison stock from the time he harvests his deer to the time he packages the final product. We also discuss hunting whitetails in New York and New Jersey as well as a Texas hunt he took this past year. Take a listen! We hope you enjoy!
We encourage you to listen to the podcast by clicking the link below. If you like the podcast please also take time to subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes by clicking the link below. These positive reviews and subscriptions help us more than you know.
iTunes link: Episode #38
In this episode we discuss:
- Venison stock recipe
- Texas blackbuck hunt
- Hunting access
- Hunting food sources
- Successful New York mature whitetail hunt
- Whitetail Rally Round©
- Follow Timothy Kent on Instagram.
- To follow us on Facebook click https://www.facebook.com/whitetailguruhunting/
- Like us on Instagram by clicking https://www.instagram.com/whitetailguru/
- Subscribe to Whitetail Guru Hunting on YouTube – http://bit.ly/2JM8cDj
- Keep up with us at whitetailguruhunting.com
- Butcher Box: http://bit.ly/2HxweOM
- Free Burgers: http://bit.ly/2VAjImD