On this podcast episode I talk to hunter Daniel Garrett about a DIY black bear trip that the two of us have planned this fall. We discuss our gear and our approach as we plan for this trip that many people can replicate. Take a listen. We hope you enjoy!
We encourage you to listen to the podcast by clicking the link below. If you like the podcast please also take time to subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes by clicking the link below. These positive reviews and subscriptions help us more than you know.
iTunes link: Episode #37
In this episode we discuss:
- DIY black bear hunting
- Necessary gear
- Hunting mountain terrain
- Hunting the wind
- Food sources
- Successful mature whitetail hunt
- To follow us on Facebook click https://www.facebook.com/whitetailguruhunting/
- Like us on Instagram by clicking https://www.instagram.com/whitetailguru/
- Subscribe to Whitetail Guru Hunting on YouTube – http://bit.ly/2JM8cDj
- Keep up with us at whitetailguruhunting.com
- Butcher Box: http://bit.ly/2HxweOM
- BBQ Bundle: http://bit.ly/2VAjImD