On this podcast episode I talk with habitat consultant Jake Ehlinger. Jake owns and operates Habitat Solutions 360 where he travels the states helping landowners and hunters with creating great deer habitat. We dive into several different ways you as a deer hunter and wildlife manager can create optimal habitat on your property.
We encourage you to listen to the podcast by clicking the link below. If you like the podcast please also take time to subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes by clicking the link below. These positive reviews and subscriptions help us more than you know.
iTunes link: Episode #30
In this episode we discuss:
- Managing smaller properties
- Hinge cutting
- Timber stand improvement
- Creating deer bedding
- Hunting access designs
- Food plots
- Mock scrapes
- Manipulating deer movement
- Getting deer in archery range
- Common mistakes new habitat managers make
- Why you should hire a forester
- How Jake implements trail cameras
- To follow Jake Ehlinger on Facebook click https://www.facebook.com/HabitatSolutions360/ .
- To learn more about Habitat Solutions 360 click http://habitatsolutions360.com/.
- To follow us on Facebook click https://www.facebook.com/whitetailguruhunting/
- Like us on Instagram by clicking https://www.instagram.com/whitetailguru/
- Subscribe to Whitetail Guru Hunting on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAJJyCEsqBpstgURVO-mWTQ/featured?view_as=subscriber
- Keep up with us at whitetailguruhunting.com