On the latest episode of the Whitetail Guru Hunting Podcast we talk with Hank Forester of the Quality Deer Management Association about Share Your Hunt and Field to Fork. Hank is the Hunting Heritage Programs Manager for the QDMA. Hank Forester along with Charles Evans, Georgia R3 Coordinator, co-founded Field to Fork. In a nutshell, Hank travels the United States helping branches recruit new hunters into the fold. He dives into this much deeper in our interview.
We encourage you to listen to the podcast by clicking the link below. If you like the podcast please also take time to subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes by clicking the link below. These positive reviews and subscriptions help us more than you know.
iTunes link: Episode #22
In this episode we discuss:
- Share Your Hunt Opportunities
- Field to Fork
- R3 and hunter recruitment
- Decline in hunter numbers and license sales
- How to get involved with a QDMA branch
- The best way to share venison with a neighbor
- Staggering statistics about public perception of deer hunting
- Field To Fork success stories
- Our all new Whitetail Rally Round©
- To learn more about Mangle Broadheads and to receive 10% go to manglebroadheads.com
- To learn more about QDMA visit qdma.com
- To read more about Field to Fork click here.
- To contact Hank about Share Your Hunt opportunities email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To follow us on Facebook click here.
- Like us on Instagram by clicking here.
- Subscribe to Whitetail Guru Hunting on YouTube.
- Keep up with us at whitetailguruhunting.com