On the latest episode of the Whitetail Guru Hunting Podcast we talk with our first repeat guest, Jordan Barnes. We first talked with Jordan on episode one about spring turkey hunting. If you would like to check out that episode you can click here. However, in this episode we dive into public land hunting the Bluegrass State of Kentucky. Jordan made several trips of to Kentucky to chase whitetails during late summer and fall. He gives us the low-down on what he discovered.
We encourage you to listen to the podcast by clicking the link below. If you like the podcast please also take time to subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes by clicking the link below. These positive reviews and subscriptions help us more than you know.
iTunes link: Episode #21
In this episode we discuss:
- Hunting public land in Kentucky
- Obstacles of hunting out-of-state public ground
- Scouting public land from out-of-state
- Late summer/early fall food sources
- Georgia private and public land success
- Late season hunting tactics
- Late season food sources
- Our all new Whitetail Rally Round©
- To learn more about Mangle Broadheads and to receive 10% go to manglebroadheads.com
- Follow Close Proximity TV on Facebook.
- Subscribe to Close Proximity TV on YouTube.
- To follow us on Facebook click here.
- Like us on Instagram by clicking here.
- Subscribe to Whitetail Guru Hunting on YouTube.
- Keep up with us at whitetailguruhunting.com