Today on the podcast I talk with Jeff Bryant of Chasin’ Creation based out of North Carolina. Jeff discusses how to provide opportunities for kids to get into the outdoors. We also discuss a southern whitetail story that comes full circle with a giant South Carolina buck on the ground. Jeff explains the differences between hunting the South and hunting Midwest and why he enjoys both.
We encourage you to listen to the podcast by clicking the link below. If you like the podcast please also take time to subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes by clicking the link below. These positive reviews and subscriptions help us more than you know.
iTunes link: Episode #20
In this episode we discuss:
- Hunting in North Carolina and South Carolina
- The story behind Chasin’ Creation
- Mentoring kids in the outdoors with Cross Trail Outfitters
- How to get involved with Cross Trail Outfitters
- Similarities and differences between hunting the South and Midwest
- The story of Papa Broke Horn, a South Carolina giant
- Late season hunting tactics
- Our all new Whitetail Rally Round©
- To learn more about Mangle Broadheads and to receive 10% go to manglebroadheads.com
- Learn more about Cross Trail Outfitters at http://teamcto.org/.
- Follow Chasin’ Creation on Facebook.
- Follow Chasin’ Creation on YouTube.
- Follow Chasin’ Creation on Instagram.
- To follow us on Facebook click here.
- Like us on Instagram by clicking here.
- Keep up with us at whitetailguruhunting.com