Today on the podcast I talk with Senior Writer at Wide Open Spaces, Craig Raleigh. Craig is the author of his newly published book The Hunter’s Way. We compare and contrast hunting in the South and hunting in the North. We discuss different traditions and pastimes from each region. Additionally, Craig offers a glimpse into the inspiration behind his book.
We encourage you to listen to the podcast by clicking the link below. If you like the podcast please also take time to subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes by clicking the link below. These positive reviews and subscriptions help us more than you know.
iTunes link: Episode #19
In this episode we discuss:
- The difference between hunting the South and hunting the North.
- Hunting pheasant, ducks, deer and grouse in the 70’s and 80’s.
- Hunting public land in New York.
- Lessons learned from hunters we admire.
- Shotgun hunting whitetails.
- Grouse hunting.
- Craig’s book The Hunter’s Way.
- Lessons and values learned from The Hunter’s Way
- To learn more about Mangle Broadheads and to receive 10% go to manglebroadheads.com
- To find out more about Craig go to http://www.craigraleigh.com/
- To learn more about Craig Raleigh’s book click here.
- To read more of Craig Raleigh’s articles click here.
- To find Craig on Facebook click here.
- To follow us on Facebook click here.
- Like us on Instagram by clicking here.
- Keep up with us at whitetailguruhunting.com