Today on the podcast I talk with State Deer Biologist Charlie Killmaster. Killmaster works under the Game Management Section of the Wildlife Resources Division in the state of Georgia. With over a decade of experience, Killmaster dives into disease vectors, deer management assistance programs and population trends throughout the state.
We encourage you to listen to the podcast by clicking the link below. If you like the podcast please also take time to subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes by clicking the link below. These positive reviews and subscriptions help us more than you know.
iTunes link: Episode #17
In this episode we discuss:
- State Deer Biology
- Deer Management Assistance Program (DMAP)
- Disease Surveillance
- EHD this year in the deer populations
- EHD versus CWD
- Game check and bag limits
- How genetics play a role in the rut
- Elk hunting in Colorado
- Hunting Sambar deer in Florida
- Various venison recipes
- And so much more
- To learn more about Mangle Broadheads and to receive 10% go to manglebroadheads.com
- To learn more about Charlie’s work go to www.georgiawildlife.com
- To follow us on Facebook click here.
- Like us on Instagram by clicking here.
- Keep up with us at whitetailguruhunting.com