Today on the podcast I talk with Jon Livingston, co-founder of DeerLab. DeerLab is cutting edge technology that conglomerates your trail camera photos and shoots out relevant data to give the hunter a broader picture of deer patterns. DeerLab is used for overall populations and/or tracking mature bucks. In this episode we discuss the advantages that DeerLab has to offer.
We encourage you to listen to the podcast by clicking the link below. If you like the podcast please also take time to subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes by clicking the link below. These positive reviews and subscriptions help us more than you know.
iTunes link: Episode #16
In this episode we discuss:
- Everything DeerLab
- It’s inception
- Advantages for hunters
- Facial recognition
- The different uses for DeerLab
- Different factors that DeerLab offers
- Weather, moon and wind factors
- Co-ops using DeerLab
- Camera sites and properties
- And so much more
- To learn more about Mangle Broadheads and to receive 10% go to manglebroadheads.com
- To learn more about DeerLab go to deerlab.com
- To follow DeerLab on Instagram click here.
- To follow us on Facebook click here.
- Like us on Instagram by clicking here.
- Keep up with us at whitetailguruhunting.com