Today on the podcast guest co-host, Brian Grossman, and I catch up with Georgia public land phenom Jeff Goins. Jeff is from metro Atlanta and has 35 years of experience hunting public land in Georgia. Jeff gives us several tips and tricks to hunting public land including his own experience harvesting a 170-inch public land giant.
We encourage you to listen to the podcast by clicking the link below. If you like the podcast please also take time to subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes by clicking the link below. These positive reviews and subscriptions help us more than you know.
iTunes link: Episode #13
In this episode we discuss:
- Public land hunting
- Georgia public land
- Hunting big bucks on public land
- The different between private and public land in the South
- The story of Jeff’s 170-inch public land deer
- His featured story “The Spot” in North American Whitetail
- Jeff Goins’ next goal as a hunter
- And so much more