Today on the podcast we talk with Lindsay Thomas Jr., who is the editor of Quality Whitetails magazine and Director of Communications for the Quality Deer Management Association. We dive into a plethora of studies involving cutting edge deer research. Similarly, we discuss the threats of chronic wasting disease and how hunters can help prevent the spread of the disease.
We encourage you to listen to the podcast by clicking the link below. If you like the podcast please also take time to subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes by clicking the link below. These positive reviews and subscriptions help us more than you know.
iTunes link: Episode #9
In this episode we discuss:
- CWD Red Zones
- Southeast Deer Study Group
- Deer antler research
- Coyote impacts on fawn recruitment
- Weather-related research
- Passive trail camera surveys
- QDMA five-year goals
- Sharing venison
- Use #QDMAShares
- To learn more about Mangle Broadheads and to receive 10% off CLICK HERE
- To learn more about QDMA click this link.
- To find Lindsay Thomas Jr., on Instagram click here.