Today on the show we talk with media strategist, columnist and blogger Gabriella Hoffman. Gabriella is a native to the pacific coast, but now resides in the Washington D.C. Metro area where she works with start ups, nonprofits, small businesses and individuals to bolster their branding efforts across politics, the outdoor industry, and small business/veteran causes.
We encourage you to listen to the podcast by clicking the link below. If you like the podcast please also take time to subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes by clicking the link below. These positive reviews and subscriptions help us more than you know.
iTunes link: Episode #7
In this episode we discuss:
- Gabriella’s outdoor heritage: fishing from the Pacific to the Atlantic
- Women in the outdoors
- Hunting as conservation
- Recruiting young women into the outdoors
- Antiquities Act of 1906
- Pittman-Robertson Act
- Turkey hunting in Virginia
- Recreational Shooting
- 2018 deer season goals
- To learn more about our partners Mangle Broadheads and to receive 10% off visit manglebroadheads.com
- You can find Gabriella Hoffman on Instagram.
- Find Gabriella Hoffman on Facebook.